MSS Suspension Fully Adjustable Lowering Springs For Ford Mustang Gen6 (2015-2021)
MSS is an award-winning adjustable modular suspension solution which has been developed and engineered for safety, comfort, and performance. They come with a lifetime warranty. The relatively low initial spring rate absorbs small bumps in the road, thereby increasing grip. It then transitions to a secondary spring rate which enhances vehicle handling during cornering, giving the driver ultimate control during their driving experience.
The third and stiffest rate assists by resisting sudden dynamic movements such as during acceleration, braking or swerving to avoid an obstacle. In doing so the vehicle remains composed and traction is retained at each wheel for optimum grip on dry or wet roads.
A versatile performance spring kit developed for dual purpose duty. This kit is ideal for vehicles used daily, spirited drives, or on race tracks to serve all driver skills up to an advance level.
The triple rated rear kit coupled with the single rated front spring kit offers the following proven additional benefits over the factory (OEM) setup:
- Reduced rear squatting under acceleration - especially beneficial at corner exit;
- Reduced dive and skate on hard braking.
- Retains the in-dash ‘One-touch’ operation to change suspension from soft to firm mode settings.
- Improved ride comfort over rough tarmac and road bumps.
- Balanced and composed handling on roads or race track in the wet or dry, comparative to a premium passive Coilover kit.
- Get to use advanced suspension setup features found in premium passive Coilover kits such as rake or corner balanced / cross-weight.
- Modular design with easy upgrade path from MSS Urban > MSS Sports > MSS Track requiring just a change of a single spring on each rear corner ONLY.
- Upgrade from one kit to another - thus MSS Urban to MSS Sports or to MSS Track - in less than 30-mins (excludes re-alignment).
Important Information On Ride Height Lowering:
- The ride height lowering achieved may be affected by factors such as optional extras fitted to the vehicle in different regions, weight added or reduced;
- Fitting aftermarket parts such as camber plates; drop-links, PU bushes, wheel / disc spacers, wheels or oversized tyres with MSS products may affect the ride height figures quoted;
- Tolerance figures quoted assumes no other modifications has been made to the vehicle and the only change is the fitting of MSS products;
- Use of non-manufacturer recommended alignment specifications or tyre pressure recommendations may affect the ride height / tolerance figures quoted;
- Lifetime Warranty
- Adjustable springs that can be used to return car to OE ride height without removing
- Designed to work in unison with the factory shocks
- Springs are made by Eibach