What it Does
The AEM Water/Methanol Injection System injects a mixture of water/methanol into the intake of a forced induction engine. Injecting water/methanol allows users to run more boost and ignition timing to gain horsepower and torque. Gains as much as 20% more horsepower and 25% more torque on pump gas are common. The multiple input design enables users to install AEM’s Water/Methanol Injection Kit on both high compression naturally aspirated vehicles (NA) via the MAF/IDC settings and ultra-high boost vehicles (above 35 PSI) using an external MAP sensor. The Multi-Input controller works with an external 0-5v voltage-based external MAP sensor, a frequency based input for Injector Duty Cycle (IDC), frequency-based mass airflow (MAF), or a 0-5v voltage-based MAF.
Why You Want One
The AEM Water/Methanol Injection System comes loaded with more STANDARD features and high quality components than any other comparably priced injection system on the market today. The AEM injection kit comes with a 1 gallon tank with built-in low level indicator. The "Boost Safe" injection readiness system is standard in all AEM Water/Methanol Injection Systems. An integrated check valve in the nozzle prevents unintended fluid flow. One injector and two interchangeable nozzles are included to cover a wide range of potential horsepower levels and 20 feet of injection tubing facilitates installation on almost any vehicle.
- 1 Gallon tank with built in low level switch
- 0-5v referenced progressive controller
- Boost Safe readiness safety system
- Check valve integrated into nozzle to prevent unintended fluid flow
- One injector and two nozzles to cover a wide range of HP levels
- High Pressure 200psi Recirculation-style pump
- Multiple input controller
- LED dash light for system status and low fluid warning
- 20 ft. of injection tubing